The Eynsham Partnership Academy (EPA) is committed to working together to ensure all students receive an outstanding education. We believe that lives can be transformed through inspirational education.
Each school will share the values of the EPA and be willing to uphold the vision of the academy. We recognise the importance of each school’s strengths and how they can collaborate with the family of schools. Each school will have the opportunity to work with the Executive and Strategic Leadership Team.
The infrastructure of the Trust will allow schools to focus on effective learning and teaching as well as having the opportunity to contribute to school to school support.
Just some of the benefits:
- Stability in a fast changing educational landscape
- Access to shared services and economies of scale (HR, finance, site, Risk Register)
- Access to Trust wide professional development opportunities
- Curriculum design and development
- Access to subject specialists
- Quality assurance
- Pupil Premium advice and guidance
- Website presence
- Support with data driven improvement and MIS
- Capital planning applications
- Headteacher appraisal
- Trust wide policies
- Academy conversion
- Governance training and development
- Support with compliance (website, safeguarding, policy)
The Trust exists to enable all schools to preserve their ethos and to achieve educational excellence for all students.
Our school improvement model builds capacity to improve from within and develops outward facing schools that never stop trying to be better. Schools which join our Trust are able to help shape our work and benefit both from the support they receive and the opportunities for school improvement they are able to offer.
Our schools have a strong commitment to each other and benefit from being part of a larger, forward thinking organisation. We believe that individual schools and our family of schools can grow and improve through working together.
If you are interested in joining us, and feel there are services that we could offer that would support you or your school, please contact email@example.com